Wusthof Classic 9" Paring Knife 4066-9
CLASSIC - Robust, sharp and functional , the classic tool with a selection of over 70 different blade shapes. The full bolster protects the hand, ensuring safety and a well-balanced distribution of weight. The robust handles are riveted for durability.
- Robust, sharp and functional – the classic kitchen tool.
- Forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel.
- Particularly sharp thanks to the laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec.
- The full bolster protects the hand, providing safety and balance.
- The robust handles feature durable rivets and no joints.
A traditional paring knife in both shape and appearance, this is a quality product that will give you many years of reliable service when it is added to your kitchen. The blade is riveted to the handle securely, and that blade is formed from high-carbon stainless steel - meaning it is great for keeping and edge. Overall, this knife is 7’’ in length, with the blade making up 3.5’’ of that length. This is a product that is considered dishwasher safe, although your blades will remain sharp for a longer period of time if you stick with hand washing this piece of quality cutlery.
With a good paring knife such as this in your hands, there will be little limit to what you can do in the kitchen. From preparing fruits and veggies to dealing with small cuts of meat, you will love the options that this knife provides. Order today!
WÜSTHOF knives are high-quality, top-class products, which are made with great diligence right down to the last detail. Knives, which are enjoyable to use and make food preparation a culinary pleasure in itself. The knife ranges have various handle designs to suit individual tastes and requirements in terms of ergonomics.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects.
- Made in Solingen / Deutschland.