ServeWise FSS015NAW28 Compostable 6.25" Bamboo Spoon, 50 carton
The Front of the House FSS015NAW28 Servewise disposable spoon is made of lightweight poplar and pine wood and has a full-length handle for eating soup or other messy foods. Its construction is strong but weighs less than traditional metal flatware, so it can be packed and transported with less strain. Unlike disposable plastic utensils, this spoon is biodegradable and compostable, providing an environmentally friendly choice for events that will take place outside.
- Part of the Servewise collection
- Natural aesthetic
- Poplar and pine wood construction
- Lightweight option for catered events
- Biodegradable and compostable, unlike plastic utensils
- Can be heated in the oven at 350 degrees F for 45 min.
- Microwave safe
- Overall length: 61?4 in.
Spoon, disposable, 6.25"L, Servewise®, wood