Gift Card Agreement
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are binding on you (“You” or “Your”) if you are the original owner or purchaser of a s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply gift card (“Gift Card”), or if you have lawfully acquired Your Gift Card from the original owner or purchaser. Your ownership rights in Your Gift Card are limited solely to the physical media comprising Your Gift Card and do not included any intellectual property rights or any rights in any information which may be incorporated, embedded or encoded in or on Your Gift Card. Without limiting the foregoing, s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply expressly retains all intellectual property rights in any and all trade-marks which maybe displayed in or on your gift card and all rights, title and interest in any information which may be incorporated, embedded or encoded in or on Your Gift Card.
- By using this Gift Card, You deemed to have received notice of and to have agreed to and accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement and made between You and s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply. We reserve the right to change or amend this agreement in whole or part at any time by posting such changes or amendments on this webpage or any other webpage or any other or website linked this webpage and You agree that such posting shall constitute adequate notice to You of any such change or amendment. We encourage you to check this webpage frequently for changes or amendments to this agreement.
- Gift Card account balances are denominated in Canadian dollars.
- If the value of Your purchase is less than the total amount of the gift certificate You will receive the balance in gift card form, unless the balance is less than $5.00.
- If the value of the purchase is more than the amount of Your gift card, You must pay the balance of the purchase in order to complete your purchase.
- s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply Gift cards have no Fees and no pre-determined Expiry date. Your s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply gift card is valid until such time as Your account balance is exhausted.
- Gift Cards do not have any cash or surrender value and are not redeemable for cash.
- s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply is not responsible for Gift Cards that are stolen, destroyed, lost, altered or used without your permission. If this occurs s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply will not replace or refund Your Gift card.
- s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply will not honour Gift Cards that are obtained by fraud or theft and reserve the right to cancel such card.