We hereby affirm that:
- Any information collected from or about you or your company during the course of your membership with shopatstop.com will be used solely to provide services requested, product updates or other official notices.
- Your information will never be disclosed to a third party at any time for any reason without your explicit, written consent.
- Your email address may be used by this website for the transmission of information from s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply. This information may include new product announcements, special promotions and information requested by you.
- All automatically generated notices from this website will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Canadian Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
we are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than [our manufacturer/supplier(s) and] if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations
the information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Cash, Credit/Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard) are acceptable methods of payment. All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies and/or through the Small Claims Court. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs
Minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation required. Notification for instance, in person, via email, mobile phone ‘text message’ and/or fax, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing. We reserve the right to levy a $65.00 charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and we have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services shall be refunded.
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within the Canada. All advertising is intended solely for the Canadian market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to this website
you may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
we do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or materials appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
we have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
The laws of Canada govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website [and using our services/buying our products] you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and us. You’re accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
- We cannot deliver to P.O Boxes. To ensure that shipments to addresses with P.O Boxes and rural routes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address or highway marker number with your order.
- Please note some products may take 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Shipping Charges may apply.
- Pay by Credit Card
- Contact Customer Service for any questions or concerns
- Kitchener- 1-800-265-2961
- Email: email@example.com
Free Shipping Across Canada:
At s.t.o.p. not only will you find great prices on a large selection of smallwares and equipment, you’ll also get FREE shipping to most destinations in Canada for orders over $200.00. Some restrictions apply.
Heavy Items Excluded:
Unfortunately individual items weighing over 30 pounds are excluded from our free shipping policy. Even so, we can offer excellent freight rates to destinations across Canada.
We process all orders during regular business hours (M-F 8:30am-5:00pm Eastern Standard Time) We will make our best efforts to ship your order in a timely manner, however delays do occasionally occur beyond the control of s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply. Please note that items that are available may need to be ordered from the manufacturer which may cause additional delays.
Multiple Package Shipments:
Although we make every attempt to ship all orders complete, it may be necessary to spilt orders in to two or more packages for shipment.
Freight Bound Shipments:
Items that are too large to qualify for our standard shipping rates will be shipped via freight carrier. s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply has various relationships with Canadian freight carriers and will arrange your shipment to be shipped with the best possible rate. You will always be notified for freight charges before your order is processed so that you can approve them.
Delivery Address Accuracy:
In order to ship your package, we require a complete street address with postal code to insure that you get prompt delivery. We are not responsible for shipments that are delayed, lost, or misdirected due to an inaccurate address being provided. s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply will not be responsible if additional shipping charges are accrued because of incorrect or incomplete addresses. If a problem with a shipping address is discovered, we will attempt to contact you and correct the problem however it is ultimately your responsible to provide us the accurate information.
Damaged, Lost or Short Shipments:
Damaged, lost or short shipments should be reported to us immediately so that we can re-ship the merchandise and or register a damage claim with the appropriate carrier. Please do not accept packages that are obviously opened or damaged. Keep damaged goods and containers exactly as they were delivered until you are advised otherwise. Make sure to inspect all freight-bound shipments prior to accepting the contents for any damage. Report damage directly to the delivery person and clearly mark the bill of lading as “Damaged”. A;;damaged shipments must be reported to us within 2 hours of delivery. Report all damaged shipments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Shipping Policy Restrictions:
Free shipping does not apply to large and or heavy items (over 30lbs) or any items requiring a freight carrier. Items that have a “HEAVY ITEM” shipping designation will be shipped and billed to you at the most economical rates we have available. Please note your order total must be a minimum of $200.00 (before applicable taxes) to qualify for free shipping.
Our Free Shipping offer applies to most locations in Canada excluding but not limited to: The Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, any island locations as well as any other destination requiring ocean or air freight service in any province or territory. The policy also excludes all locations in Canada deemed as “remote” by Canada Post or Purolator Courier.
In the event that excessive freight rates are charged or quoted by our couriers for any other reason not stated in the policy, s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply reserves the right to exempt that shipment from this policy. In all instances you will be contacted before your order ships to notify you of any extra freight charges not charged at the time of your order. At that time you can either approve or cancel your order.
If you are unsure if you reside in a “remote” area please email email@example.com or call us at 1-800-265-2961 during regular business hours.
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase for any reason, please return the item for a full refund. Some exceptions apply (please see below).
For your convenience, your online purchase can be returned by mail or at any s.t.o.p Restaurant Location within 30 days of your order date. Merchandise being returned must be unused and in the original packaging. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number.
Return by Mail:
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, invoice#, item(s) to be returned, and the reason.
You will receive a Return Authorization # in 1-2 business days with shipping instructions.
Returns are shipped to:
S.t.o.p Restaurant Supply Ltd.
206 Centennial Crt
S.t.o.p Restaurant Supply Ltd
881 Notre Dame Ave
Customers are responsible for return shipping charges with the courier of their choice. If the returned shipment is lost or damaged it is the customers’ responsibility to file a claim.
We will notify you via email once the return has been processed and the credit has been applied to the original purchasing credit card account number.
Return to any s.t.o.p Restaurant Supply store:
Your original receipt must accompany your returned items(s) to process your refund.
Please email us at email@example.com within 30 days of your order date. Include your name, inovice#, defective item, a brief explanation of the defect and whether you would prefer a refund or a replacement. s.t.o.p Restaurant Supply will send you a Return Authorization via email.
Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you received the incorrect item(s). Please include your name, invoice# and details about the incorrect item(s) shipped to you. S.t.o.p Restaurant Supply will send you a Return Authorization # and arrange to have the item picked up. Upon receipt of the returned items s.t.o.p Restaurant Supply will arrange to have the correct item(s) shipped.
Returns Exceeding 70 lbs.:
Oversized or heavy items that need to be returned may require being placed on a wooden pallet. Common carriers (freight trucks) may be used for pick-up.
Return Policy Exceptions:
Non-returnable items include: major equipment, clear-out items, special-order items (non-stock items), any item that is gas powered or contains flammable liquids, any equipment that is missing the serial#, items not in their original packaging and items not in their original condition.
ANY ITEM RETURNED WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED TO THE CUSTOMER AT THE CUSTOMERS’ EXPENSE.
Goods Damaged in Transit
Do not accept shipments that are noticeably damaged upon arrival. If you discover any damage due to shipping contact s.t.o.p Restaurant Supply immediately at email@example.com. Please include your name, invoice #, details of the damage and if possible pictures. Do not discard of any damaged material. Retain the shipping carton, inner packaging and courier shipping label. S.t.o.p Restaurant Supply will file a claim with the courier.
Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if any items are missing from your order. Please include your name, invoice# and what item(s) are missing. Once confirmed we will immediately arrange to have the missing item sent.
Gift Card Agreement
Gift Card Agreement
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are binding on you (“You” or “Your”) if you are the original owner or purchaser of a s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply gift card (“Gift Card”), or if you have lawfully acquired Your Gift Card from the original owner or purchaser. Your ownership rights in Your Gift Card are limited solely to the physical media comprising Your Gift Card and do not included any intellectual property rights or any rights in any information which may be incorporated, embedded or encoded in or on Your Gift Card. Without limiting the foregoing, s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply expressly retains all intellectual property rights in any and all trade-marks which maybe displayed in or on your gift card and all rights, title and interest in any information which may be incorporated, embedded or encoded in or on Your Gift Card.
- By using this Gift Card, You deemed to have received notice of and to have agreed to and accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement and made between You and s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply. We reserve the right to change or amend this agreement in whole or part at any time by posting such changes or amendments on this webpage or any other webpage or any other or website linked this webpage and You agree that such posting shall constitute adequate notice to You of any such change or amendment. We encourage you to check this webpage frequently for changes or amendments to this agreement.
- Gift Card account balances are denominated in Canadian dollars.
- If the value of Your purchase is less than the total amount of the gift certificate You will receive the balance in gift card form, unless the balance is less than $5.00.
- If the value of the purchase is more than the amount of Your gift card, You must pay the balance of the purchase in order to complete your purchase.
- s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply Gift cards have no Fees and no pre-determined Expiry date. Your s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply gift card is valid until such time as Your account balance is exhausted.
- Gift Cards do not have any cash or surrender value and are not redeemable for cash.
- s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply is not responsible for Gift Cards that are stolen, destroyed, lost, altered or used without your permission. If this occurs s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply will not replace or refund Your Gift card.
- s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply will not honour Gift Cards that are obtained by fraud or theft and reserve the right to cancel such card.