Fire Up Your Career!
At s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply, one of our main goals is to provide exciting and equal opportunities for development and personal job satisfaction.
We believe in delivering service to our people and building respectful relationships with everyone—especially our employees. We value teamwork, honesty, and loyalty, and encourage communication and collaboration.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career with s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply Ltd, check out our current openings for food industry jobs and apply to join our team today!
What We Do
s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply has paved a path into becoming the top provider of top-quality kitchen equipment and materials for many foodservice giants in the hospitality industry. Our primary mission is to continuously pursue growth and perfection in everything we do to provide nothing but the best for our clients.
Always on top of our game and putting the best interests of our customers first, s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply promises an efficient and convenient online shopping experience for everyone. You can rely on our team of highly skilled professionals to exceed customer expectations by adhering to trustworthy and industry-established business practices
s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply is a company that cares. We are committed to creating fair employment opportunities and offering restaurant industry jobs for hardworking people from all walks of life, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual or gender identity or expression, or demographic background.
Career Opportunities at s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply
Working at s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply is more than just a nine-to-five job; it’s considering yourself as a vital part of a team that thrives on positivity, dedication, and mutual respect.
We encourage passion, initiative, and creativity in everything we do. Once you start working in one of our food industry jobs, you’ll quickly recognize our friendly culture that fosters an inclusive family spirit, making everyone feel welcome and appreciated.
s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply is an industry leader in providing premium kitchen equipment and materials. We credit a significant part of our success over the years to our loyal and hardworking staff. Hence, we are always offering continuous learning and development opportunities that can support and pave the way for their own personal success.
s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply offers a dynamic environment that easily adapts to meet the client’s, company’s, or industry’s ever-changing needs.
There is never a dull moment when you take on any of our food industry jobs. We promise a fun and exciting career that will train you to keep up with the growing demands of the hospitality industry.
Satisfying & Challenging
Restaurant industry jobs are not always easy, but they’re so worth it. Filled with exciting challenges, they build character and contribute to your professional growth.
We believe that, together, we can accomplish incredible things and hit milestone after milestone by being both leaders and team players. Everyone matters.
S.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply is currently looking to hire staff to fill the following positions. Please click on your food industry job title of choice to see a more detailed description.
You are a friendly and energetic individual, with some sales and retail experience, and a passion for providing service excellence. You are a cooperative leader, who excels at creating exceptional customer experiences and is mature and responsible. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working in partnership with a diverse team of people to deliver the best possible service to our customers and help the business run as efficiently as possible.
Your key accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers, listening to their needs, recommending products, and suggesting related products;
- Showroom maintenance – light housekeeping, display and presentation, price changes, etc.
- Enthusiastically contributing to the retail team to surpass sales goal;
- Knife Sharpening (training provided);
- Knowledge of both commercial and retail products in stock and maintaining additions and deletions lists; (willing to train the right candidate);
- Handling daily sales transactions, including cash and debit;
- Sourcing products, pricing and preparing details for customers and outside reps;
- Creating and maintaining a fun, friendly atmosphere
- Over-the-top customer service skills
- Sales and merchandising experience specifically related to equipment, small wares and retail products within the food industry
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to use a ladder
- Strong communication and organizational skills - verbal, written and computer
- Must be reliable and have reliable transportation
- Must be available on weekends and holidays
Join Our Team
We’re always on the lookout for more people to join our amazingly talented team. If you feel that you’re the right fit for any vacancies for our food industry jobs, we would love to hear from you!
Send us an email or submit your resume below to apply!
Get the latest and greatest sales and products.
Straight to your inbox.