13 1/2" Eclipse Slotted Serving Spoon
Utensils are essential components of any dining establishment. No matter how simple they may seem, it's impossible to run a restaurant without them. Serving spoons, in particular, are essential for lifting food off a serving plate and onto yours, especially if you are dining with others. This premier slotted serving spoon by Browne measures 13.5 inches long, and is an ideal and comfortable choice for serving food at buffets or food bars. Picking up food from a serving plate will be easier and more efficient than ever thanks to its ergonomic curved tempered handle.
- Slotted structure drains excess soup, broth, or sauce from food.
- Hollow stay-cool handle reduces the risk of burns
- Curved handle design prevents it from sliding into serving dishes
- Stainless steel construction provides durability and corrosion resistance
- Exquisite mirror finish
- Suitable for both commercial and household use
- Length: 3.5 inches
- By Browne Group