Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer - BIOS
Health is a priority, and the food industry is no exception. For the benefit of everyone’s wellbeing, it is important to make sure your staff and customers are in good health. There are diseases that can spread swiftly from one person to another, and often, the main symptom of being infected is a fever. This is why a non-contact forehead thermometer has become a staple in every dining establishment. This thermometer by Bios provides fast and accurate readings within one second. Now, you can rest assured that everyone within your establishment is free of any harmful viruses.
- Health Canada Approved
- Takes your Measurement in 1 Second Uses advanced infrared (IR) technology to measure temperature accurately on the forehead or an object/surface in only 1 second.
- Colour visible indication of alarm and alarm sounds When body temperature is 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher, LED light indicator will light up red and an alarm sounds 10 times.
- Multiple Reading Recall Users will be able to recall the last 20 readings.
- Auto-Shut off
- Multiple Uses (Wide Range Measurement) This thermometer offers a wide measurement range feature from 0°C to 100.0°C (32.0°F to 212.0°F), meaning the unit can be used as an ear thermometer to measure body temperature or it can be used to measure surface temperature of the following:
- Milk surface temperature in a baby’s bottle Surface temperature of a baby’s bath Ambient temperature
- 2 year warranty
- Instruction Manual
- 2 x AAA batteries required (not included)
- About Fever Thermometer Resources Click here